Terms and Conditions
All prices displayed are in New Zealand Dollars.
Delivery & Shipping
- · All New Zealand orders of jewellery will be delivered within 5 working days.
- · All orders within New Zealand will sent via courier at a flat rate of $5.00.
- · Any exchanges sent within New Zealand will be charged to the customer at the same flat rate.
- · Items can only be sent to a physical address, no PO boxes or private bags.
A tracking number for all packages will be available to you, if required, via email after your order has been processed and dispatched.
- · We will accept returns for change of mind purchases. The customer will be refunded on the return of the item.
- · All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. If, for any reason you are not completely satisfied or should you receive any item not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- · Returns that are damaged will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and a refund denied.
- · You must return purchases with supporting documentation and in original condition, up to 7 days from purchase date.
– Items returned without a receipt or after 7 days from the date of purchase will not be refunded unless you have contacted us and we have consented to the late return or missing receipt.
- · We recommend using a track and trace courier as the safest option for returns. We will not be held responsible for any returns that fail to make it to us.
- · We have endeavoured to display accurately the colours of our fashion items and products appearing online, however, due to colour variations in computer monitors we cannot guarantee the colours displayed will be completely accurate.
- · For exchanges we recommend you email us with details of your request at email@example.com . This will enable us to ensure that your requirements are met.
- · Any exchanges made will be charged for postage.
– Exchanges sent within New Zealand will be charged to the customer at a flat rate of $5.00
For any additional information concerning our returns policy please contact us on 07 5749486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have placed an order it cannot be cancelled. If, however you are not satisfied with your order, for any reason, please contact us on (07) 574 9486 .
Goods are faulty where a manufacturing fault occurs within three months of purchase. If goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantee Act to provide a remedy.
Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
All prices displayed in our online store are represented in New Zealand currency (NZD). Prices are inclusive of New Zealand government goods and services tax, (GST) of 15%. All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for legitimate purposes at any time. Credit card transactions are processed in New Zealand.
We do not store any confidential information on our system. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
If you are under 16 you must let your parent or guardian know about LMR Jewellery Online shopping terms and conditions before you register to use this site or any of this sites service. We reserve the right to only accept orders from those over 18.
Credit card only.
The name that will appear on your cardholder payment is LMR Mt Maunganui.
Sybella Ring Sizes